Thursday, October 25, 2007

Liberals "Patriots"?

Maybe you've heard the Ed Schultz Show? I tuned in for the first time Wednesday and here's what I heard from two callers:

Caller 1: "I Hate America and that makes me patriotic"
Idiotic yes, patriotic no

Caller 2: "I really support Dennis Kucinich...I'm not proud to be an American and I've given up hope"
Wow, can I help this guy pack and move to Cuba, where he might feel more at home...

Other liberal callers expressed their outrage at the lack of leadership of Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and were pissed that Congressman Stark apologized for his stupid remarks on the floor of the House last week. It's good hear the dismay on the left wing.

But don't call into question their "patriotism"!!

3 comments:

Real Life Sarah said...

We used to get Ed Schultz here. They replaced Sean Hannity with Ed to be more "balanced." I was appalled at some of the things I heard on that show.

Real Life Sarah said...

How do you get that "email follow up comments" thing on your comment form?

Burt Noyes said...

Sarah,
Go to your "Settings" tab, then click on "Comments", and at the bottom is the field for "comment notification address"

Hope that's what you are looking for:)

Burt